The Lux Touch ~ Moët et Chandon Champagne
Say the word "celebration" and, almost immediately, champagne comes to mind. The bottles, the bubbles, the glamour...Even the fabled story of the monk who mistakenly tinkered with his wine only to fortuitously create this delightful drink romances us!
The team at Moët et Chandon teamed up with The Keep Memory Alive Center and Celebrity Wedding Planner Colin Cowie to showcase the many ways in which couples can embrace the elegance and luxury of champagne and use it as a benchmark in the celebration of not only their marriage, but their life.
Many of the many vignettes and ideas presented were quite inspired, and I was left thinking of how amazing it would be to have an entire experience built around the bubbles.
Just imagine starting with two flutes of champagne as you accept your ring. Toasting with it at your engagement party. Passing it around on silver trays as guests enter your wedding. Having a master open a large format bottle with a saber at the start of your reception. Sending guests off with mini bottles to take back to their rooms with them. And even enjoying it in a Bellini at your post-wedding brunch.
Dom Pérignon, Veuve Clicquot, Chandon, Asti, and more...The specific bottle you serve doesn't matter! Serve and share what you love with your guests, do it with style, and use champagne as a call to celebrate the every day and the extraordinary in your life. At your wedding and always!
Enjoy...And keep reading beyond the photos!
Five Inspired Ways to Use Champagne
1. Dom Pérignon Wedding Edition. You will have 12 dazzling bottles of Dom to serve your guests, and one very special bottle presented in a White Lacquered Box to be presented to the wedding couple and head table.
2. Order the Mini Chandon! Set 187 ml bottles at each place setting. Fasten a name card from the neck as an unexpected, personal touch.
3. The Moët Crystal Wedding. Featuring a large format bottle of Moët & Chandon Imperial encrusted with Swarovski crystals and with the ability to be personalized with names and dates, this is a guaranteed way to add sparkle and glamour to your day.
4. The Champagne Guest Book. Champagne bottles come in many shapes and sizes. From the 1.5 Liter Magnum to the 6 Liter Methuselah and leading all the way up to the 15 Liter Nebuchadnezzar, there is certainly a size big (or small) enough to properly collect the well wishes of your guests. Present the bottle proudly in you home, and open it at your vow renewal or anniversary in 5, 10, or 25 years!
5. Celebration Pairing Stations. Elevate the standard buffet or station by expertly pairing food and drink to enhance your guests' experience. From the widely acceptable pairing of Champagne and Chocolate to the new and exotic mixes of Champagne and Sushi, Rosé and Cheese, Bubbles and Late Night Sweet Snacks. With the proper flavor profile and a little guidance, you can pair champagne with your favorite foods.
The Ultimate Luxe Touch
As always, it is my belief that luxury exists not in what you serve, but in how you serve it. True luxury is exhibited in the extra step you take to make those around you feel special and cherished.
Have your wedding planner work with the hotel to arrange for Butler Service delivery of a beautifully appointed gift box or basket complete with two miniature bottles of champagne or sparkling wine and two truffles. A perfect way to thank them for the sweetest memories while wishing them sweet dreams!